Re: Gallery comments

In the film "Gladiator", one of the fighters had a mask of a woman weeping. It came out to me as a surprise, but perhaps the psychological intention was to decrease the opponent's intention to fight back. The mother archetype, you know.

In the same way, who would want to ruin such a pretty face?

At 08:54 PM 10/3/2005, Marilyn wrote:
>I can't get past the thought - why would any woman want to get in a
>boxing ring? Especially a young woman with such a pretty face?

Yahoo! for Good