Re: Gallery comments

At 08:54 PM 10/3/2005, Marilyn wrote:
I can't get past the thought - why would any woman want to get in a boxing ring? Especially a young woman with such a pretty face?

That's an interesting question, and I'm working with a sports writer on a story about this. Hopefully we will find someone that wants to publish it so we can finish. I have some shots from a professional women's kickboxing fight here:

http://www.womenkickboxing.com/lynda_loyce_vs_rebecca_donnelley.htm

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/