Re: Gallery comments

Who would want to ruin such a pretty face?

This psychology works just great  with males... but if you consider the continued struggle between mother and daughter in the Freudian way of thinking, you won't be surprised at my answer - terrible as it may be.

Maybe her best female friend, her sister , her mother.... a lot of other females!

Anyway it's a sport - I don't see the difference of a female getting her face bashed in or a male - basically obscene violence worse for the human psyche than pornography.  IMHO

Though, disgusting as I am, I have watched AND enjoyed a good boxing match... ;-)

Renate