gallery comments

I'm online again at work!  Life is so much better now!

Renate Volz
just before he goes to sleep...

well, i'm hoping the paw left in was intentional to show a contrast between the mild nature and the harsh reality of these evil beasts...i've been trapped in a stairwell before with a ferral cat, and there is a reason they are a supreme animal...good lighting, the paw is distracting though

Herschel Mair
Tuna Catch

herscel, i know what you mean about taking pictures of people in this part of the world...lots of mugging and posing...everybody wants their picture taken...now, back to the fish...fantastic shot, one of my faves this week...makes me think of all the sushi you could be making...the eyes still look clear...

Per Ofverbeck
[untitled]

wish the background wasn't brighter than the subject...or, perhaps, if the background were illuminating some aspect of the flowers...but, nope...not working for me...

David Small
Union Square 2

i like this one...the individual on the left seems disturbed by the public display of affection, though i doubt he/she was really looking at them in the first place...good color and light too...

Jeff Spirer
The Wait

an "everlast"ing wait?  i can't get over the commercial potential for a shot like this...the low shutter speed or blindingly quick movement...if it weren't for the title, i could have mistaken this for a boxer ducking a haymaker...or perhaps the need to stay in constant movement, the wait can seem eternal...

D.L. Shipman
Let the courting begin...

i've always wanted to do it in a tree...good capture...wish i could see more of the two on the right...

Morley Roberts
Chaudier Mill

i'm wondering how this would have looked with a warming filter?  i like the whole negative feel to the border, but cropping out the rough greenish brick building on the right and leaving only one greenish face made it work much better for me...just seemed like too much building and too even a balance in the colors

Don Roberts
Bass Player

colorful tramp shot...always a pleaser...only he seems to be looking where everyone else is looking...the bass man never gets any love...

Mark Harris
Wall and Shadow

noisy...scrolling up and down with it on my monitor gave me an accidental crop where the bush is out of the picture...makes the flag look better...(no pun intended, though fitting)...makes it a little more abstract imo...

Steve Shapiro
Presidio of San Francisco

eerie...i'd normally like to go further into comment, but i can't escape this feel of 1970's pleather, orange and green everything, naugahide, burlap, etc...i'm waiting for fleetwood mac to show up for the shoot

Rich Mason
Suburbia 01:42-02:40

have always wanted to play like this, but never think to when i can...i appreciate the lack of wind and the sharpness of the leaves on the trees...

Christopher Strevens
The Girl and the Invader

all i can say is that the little dog is very disturbing...

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Yahoo! for Good