Re: gallery comments

At 03:50 AM 10/4/2005, trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm online again at work!  Life is so much better now!

D.L. Shipman
Let the courting begin...

i've always wanted to do it in a tree...

No one can fault you for endeavoring to a higher aspiration. Go for it!

...wish i could see more of the two on the right...

The vegetation they are perched in are more bushes than trees and sturdy branches are well below leaf tops. I was surprised to find birds starting mating activities. It is months earlier than usual and there is no hint of mating plumage. Wouldn't it be grand if they were just doing it because it feels good?

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.