Re: Update on weekend exhibits numbers - FYI

Thank you for taking the time to clarify your staff's sound bite message. At my age, I need complete sentences. Maybe I'm just an old timer, but isn't that why they're going to the university?

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: Update on weekend exhibits numbers - FYI

I think the staff is feeling that they are badgering list members by repeatedly reminding the list that contributions to the PF exhibits are not quite up to a viable number for installing a "usual" number of images on the exhibit wall. 7 probably means that to this date there are 7 participants for this week and
that a few more would be nice to receive.

But don't quote me on this. It is just my opinion.

andy

 And this means?

7 (seven)

Lucia for the staff