Re: gallery comments OT

I've heard that the only two animals that mate for
pleasure are humans and pigs...I always wanted to
include monkeys and rabbits in that, but I forget what
the explanation on those was.

--- dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> At 03:50 AM 10/4/2005, trevor cunningham
> <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm online again at work!  Life is so much better
> now!
>

> >D.L. Shipman
> >Let the courting begin...
> >
> >i've always wanted to do it in a tree...
>
> No one can fault you for endeavoring to a higher
> aspiration. Go for it!
>
> >...wish i could see more of the two on the right...
>
> The vegetation they are perched in are more bushes
> than trees and sturdy
> branches are well below leaf tops. I was surprised
> to find birds starting
> mating activities. It is months earlier than usual
> and there is no hint of
> mating plumage. Wouldn't it be grand if they were
> just doing it because it
> feels good?
>
> Dave
> East Englewood
> The proof is in the print.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/