Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:20 AM
Subject: Re: gallery comments OT

I've heard that the only two animals that mate for
pleasure are humans and pigs...I always wanted to
include monkeys and rabbits in that, but I forget what
the explanation on those was.

--- dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

At 03:50 AM 10/4/2005, trevor cunningham
<tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm online again at work!  Life is so much better
now!

>D.L. Shipman
>Let the courting begin...
>
>i've always wanted to do it in a tree...

No one can fault you for endeavoring to a higher
aspiration. Go for it!

>...wish i could see more of the two on the right...

The vegetation they are perched in are more bushes
than trees and sturdy
branches are well below leaf tops. I was surprised
to find birds starting
mating activities. It is months earlier than usual
and there is no hint of
mating plumage. Wouldn't it be grand if they were
just doing it because it
feels good?

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/