Re: PF Exhibits on 2005-10-01 (Late Review)

Thanks Bob,

 Yes I noticed the missing fin and thought about Photoshopping it in but al-in-all I'm just too lazy.

Funny you should say that about magazines because Vogue magazine (German) have just bought a couple of shots for thier December issue which were taken on the same trip a day later.

herschel

>Herschel Mair - Tuna Catch
I just opened this in PhotoSHop. It has an embedded profile (Adobe
RGB 1998). When I allow it to "convert" the lighting looks lightly
warmer and the picture improves. My IE6 does not do this as it
assumes sRGB.

That said it is a very good picture for a magazine cover (the editor
can place text where they like in the sky). I'm not suer it is quite
"National Geographical" I'm afraid. The critical eye notices the fin
of the big fish is not in the frame and NG would have paid the
fishermen to move the boats to the left a little :o)

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology
Muscat