Re: Gallerie Revieu de 2005-09-10

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:08:18 +0100, Bob Talbot
<BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>> Come to thinmk of it those guys are leaning a bit
>> into the wind as well. I'll try and be more careful in future. I
>> should be back to my 19" Mitsubishi CRT soon and this kind of
>problem
>> will be over.
>
>Wash your mouth out with soap Jim: surely CRTs are old fashioned
>technology?  :o)

Tell you what, I had this wonderful HP digital flat screen back in
Canada but sold it, loved it. This laptop on the other hand is a much
more plain (read cheaper) digital display without a wonderful dynamic
range.

But my 19" Mitsubishi CRT just plain rocks for colour and range. I
miss it so but it's now in storage awaiting our big move and enough
space to setup my big desk and the monitor.

Laptop rocks though for taking my work to the beach and using wireless
networks while travelling, etc. It has served its purpose nicely.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/