Re: Gallerie Revieu de 2005-09-10

> Sorry Bob, I'm on a Laptop here right now, and I didn't notice that
> you can actually see the water horizon if you look closely, and
you're
> right it's tilted.

You mean like in this version (heavy levels adjustment :o)
http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/tempery/davis-2.gif

> Come to thinmk of it those guys are leaning a bit
> into the wind as well. I'll try and be more careful in future. I
> should be back to my 19" Mitsubishi CRT soon and this kind of
problem
> will be over.

Wash your mouth out with soap Jim: surely CRTs are old fashioned
technology?  :o)

Actually, it matches the experience of my eyes well.  I've still not
seen an LCD screen that renders anything like the subtlety of my 21"
beast.  Then again, the most expensive LCD I've seen only cost $1500

Your picture looks cropped vertically.
Can you put a version of it up after rotation.
I really do find it hard to appreciate a picture fully when it's
tilted.  After I rotate yours and crop it to a rectangle there is too
little beach left below thier feet.

Bob