Re: Gallerie Revieu de 2005-09-10

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:26:33 +0900, "James B. Davis"
<jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>>Sorry: that's all I can manage.
>>if I didn't comment it's probably because all I could see were
>>structural details, such as Jim's sloping horizon :o)
>
>Please explain why you think beach sand would be perfectly flat like
>water...

Sorry Bob, I'm on a Laptop here right now, and I didn't notice that
you can actually see the water horizon if you look closely, and you're
right it's tilted. Come to thinmk of it those guys are leaning a bit
into the wind as well. I'll try and be more careful in future. I
should be back to my 19" Mitsubishi CRT soon and this kind of problem
will be over.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/