Re: Gallery

As always i am flattered by having made an impression with my work - good or bad doesn't really matter - as long as it leaves an impression and makes the viewer think.
To find out more about how you think, i went to your website, and found your work very evocative on many levels.  Some fine work you are doing, sir!

Renate

On 9/10/05, Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you did not want me to "pre-empt" , pray tell, why did you give
me a
> person preview of your review? :-o

Renate

I learn by my mistakes.

My off-list comment is just what I do when an image strikes me as I
first open it.

I wasn't reviewing then: it was just a first impact.  I only do it for
images that make that first impression.  I still had thoughts to build

so it wasn't a preview ... for all I know I may never finish that ...
it happens some weeks ...

Bob

--
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com