Re: Gallery

> Sorry, again, but I didn't want anyone else to jump to the
conclusion that
> my waccom tablet and pen were in any way involved in the creation of
this
> "piece of art". ;-)

Renate

I think you should not attempt to "pre-empt" what people may or may
not say: see or not see in their reviews.

You have referred to something that I have already penned in this
week's gallery review.  But you don't need to justify, support, defend
or explain your images here - at least not until you have heard how
people view them.

Should we care how an image was made in these days where programs such
as Terragen can produce realistic looking landscapes ... why not
produce artificial looking photographs?

I seriously prefer to know nothing about the background to an image
before I have had time to explore it.  I'd even prefer not to know
it's title because even that can place a straight-jacket on my
imagination.  Once I've taken the time to look, only then do I read
the blurb (Additional Information) below.

Bob