Re: Gallery

Hi,
My contribution to this week's gallery is actually a simple crop of a photograph, but I certainly don't mind it's being called art. :-)  Thanks for the compliment, Bob.
Look at the first link below - look at the upper right quadrant - it's right there.

http://static.flickr.com/25/41999422_6a278b9536_o.jpg

This link is the same saucer sized magnolia blossom a day earlier.  The southern magnolia is an amazing tree, when it is covered with those flowers. And their scent is intoxicating.

http://static.flickr.com/11/16783932_1460e89942_o.jpg

Have a good weekend all,

Renate