Re: Gallery

> My contribution to this week's gallery is actually a simple >
>crop of a photograph, but I certainly don't mind it's being >
>called art. :-) Thanks for the compliment, Bob.

It may have been intended as a compliment but it was addressed as and
intended to be an OFF LIST (private) one.

How can I preserve my Mr Angry reputation if such postings are
rebroadcast for general consumption?  How can I now convincingly tear
your image apart in my open review when you've already let my true
feelings about it be known? :o)

I stick to using "Reply To" in my mailer ...

... that way it's easier to avoid such breaches of netiquette.

Bob