Re: OT: free opera registration

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:00:23 +0800, karl shah-jenner
<shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>: that is why you use CTRL-T instead of CTRL-N in firefox
>

>it's been ages since I uninstalled firefox.. but obviously shortcuts are
>different.
>
>since you have firefox, do you (or anyone else) want to run the memory
>tests?

I like using Tabs instead of new windows with Firefox. Yes, it likely
saves memory space, but then I don't have any issues with memory. I
certainly won't ever be using Exploder again though.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/