Imageready Animated Gif colors

hi all!

this is something i am battling with....

I made an animated Gif file in imageready (took note to select web colors only).All was well, but when i opened/run the file in Imageready again/exploree/my mobile phone

colors had shifted towards grey...(there are parts that were 100% white now are gray; the rest of the colors have similarly shifted)

The strange thing is that the animated gif layers were copied from a sliced up mother Gif file that its colors are still holding true...

So what is wrong, or is it something one has to live with?

thanks, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!