Nikon D70 and SB26

I bought a secondhand Nikon Speedlight SB26 and found out that the A mode doesn't work with my D70, even with the camera is set to manual, and the ISO settings synchronized. The result is either over or under exposure. The built-in flash is accurate, though.

Anyone has the same problem?

Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Blue unless lit by sun then red or yellow or if under lush vegetation it
might have a green tint.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!