Re: PF Exhibits on 27 AUG 05

In theory I would agree with you, and it's the reason I post the occasional
photo here (I think I've posted only about two photos in the past 5 years,
now I remember why) except that in practice it's always the same few people
who comment, and if it happens to be a nude, they won't like it.   So from
a market research angle, it doesn't always work.

I know how you feel about nudes and rocks, at least I get them to pose in
uncomfortable positions to add some freshness to the genre!

;-)

-dan c.