Re: PF Exhibits on 27 AUG 05

I had to make a quick decision to shoot for this one. No time to fumble on the switches. And the mist from Niagara Falls gave a generous coating to my lens. I was surprised that this photo came out relatively clear still. The other photos I made of this couple were much more blurred, although the photographer was already out of the way.

Thanks for the comment, Bob.

Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Elson T. Elizaga - Newlyweds
Oh Elson ... I know you can be a great photographer (seriously) but
this shot misses for me. "If only" the focus was on the couple not on
the back of the phtographer's head!
Was this failure of AF or an artistic decision?

Either way it would have been an ace candid if they were in focus.

Yahoo! Mail