OT Some info about Northern Italy

 Hi,

Sorry for this OT post..

I will be visiting Northern Italy (Milan-Vicenza-Venice) for some business
between 9-17 September. I hope and it seems I will also have some time for
sightseeing and photography.

I would like to have some info about these places about things like what not
to miss(photography wise), and where to stay (somebody mentioned Padova),
etc.

I thought maybe some of the listmembers can give some advice.

Regards,

Veli Izzet