Re: PF Exhibits on 27 AUG 05

> For my part, well, that's one more person's work won't be wasting
any
> time over.

Oops ...

Perhaps I could have phrased all that a little better.
I'm afraid there was a knee-jerk reaction to having my well intended
and honest comments thrown back in my face.

To bring it back into context: my comments on Dan's image were:

"Nude, not particularly erotic but not too natural (in a believable
sense) either.  Don't get me wrong, I like the picture. There is
something uncomfortable about the posture though (or maybe that's my
old rugger injuries talking).  Thanks for showing ... I'm still
thinking about this one."

Frankly I stand by them all and I still can't see what upset Dan so
much. I'm sorry I couldn't run to two paragraphs of
pseudo-intellectualisation about the deeper meanings and symbolic
imagery of a nude bird squatting in the forest in full view of a bloke
with a camera.

1) I'm not paid for my time
2) I'm not a artist.

As for my last post.  Forget it all.

But at least now that I know you have no respect for my comments you
won't be missing them next time.

Bob

PS ":I'm still thinking about this one." means exactly what it said.