Re: digital future - was something else.

Jeff Spirer wrote:

At 04:08 PM 6/11/2005, Robert M wrote:

When we had photo shops, not photo counters in a local Wal Mart.

Photo counters in WalMart made photography available to a lot more people. Not that I like WalMart, but that in itself is a great thing.

There is a difference between photography and picture taking. While some "picture takers" go on to photography, most do not.

Bob