Re: Got it!!! Number 37 it is! - Why I chose it

The future maybe digital, but the quality is not there yet.
I use prosumer digital slr for work (nikon D70) and have found it an
invaluable tool for what I do.  being able to take a high res
macro-photo of a petri dish every 60s, download it to a hard drive and
being able to analyze it immediately is great.
Auto White Balance rocks, etc.
However, I have to focus manually and set exposure manually (I use a
55/2.8 AIS macro)

The other day I took similar picures using Fuji Provia in my Nikon FE.
 Timing was not so critical so I could manually wind and shoot about
once/minute.
Had it processed in Ritz camera and once we projected those things in
the wall there was no comparison.... hands down film.

Also for MY pictures I prefer to pause, think, enjoy.  Only film gives me that