Re: darkroom chemicals

Developer:
Rodinal: 1:25 dilution made fresh each time for Agfa APX 100
D76 for most other films (our commuinity darkroom make a tankful each week for all users)
Tmax developer for Tmax (each time made fresh)
One really insane person at our darkroom uses diluted [no idea how much] heated (80oC?) D76 for developing unusual grains structures!

Fixing Ilford rapid fixer

washing: Kodak Hypo

clearing: Edwal nonionic detergent. (also photoflow, but did not have good experience because of white spots left on film)

Paper chemistry is premade by community darkroom, so have no idea about what they use! :(