Re: Got it!!! Number 37 it is! - Why I chose it

At 01:23 PM 6/10/2005, you wrote:

The other day I took similar picures using Fuji Provia in my Nikon FE.

Had it processed in Ritz camera and once we projected those things in
the wall there was no comparison.... hands down film.

Very few people are actually producing film slide presentations and very few manufactures are still producing slide projectors. I bought a digital projector and it has totally revised my approach to teaching digital photography and image editing. It is also great for home theater.

Digital machines are the choice of industry and the ease of "slide" show preparation along with lowering costs are leading to the demise of the film "vacation slide show".

However, digital projector resolution is lagging because there just not enough of a hi-res market to warrant the R&D costs. Cutting edge projector technology costs now what DSLR cameras were going for ten years ago.

Also for MY pictures I prefer to pause, think, enjoy.  Only film gives me that

Hang in there and maybe one day you will start controlling the digicam instead of the digicam controlling you.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.