Re: Got it!!! Number 37 it is! - Why I chose it

> Hang in there and maybe one day  you will start controlling the
digicam
> instead of the digicam controlling you.

Dave

And one day we will control the beast (MicroSoft) instead of it
controlling us?

The trend with computers/digital is to protect the user from the
detail: next is to completely deny the user access to the detail.
Before you know where you are ... the software knows best!.

Of course, it's a good policy for all.  Less user-generated mistakes.
And once you have dumbed down the users, they are less likely to
question the need for the next upgrade. {Thinks: it's getting more and
more common for "upgrades" to remove formerly included features "by
design" only for them to return as paid add-ins].

Of course, you don't want the user to realise how dumb they have
become so you feed them little pseudo-tech sounding phrases they can
chant ...you tell them that new is better.

-  "my pixels are beter then yours"
- "I have a Digic II processor"

The digital world sure has redefined "quality".