Re: digital future - was something else.

Isn't there some way we can incorporate the "Canon/Nikon" thing into this "DigitalFilm" thing and maybe throw in a little "Is it art?"
We can get the mother of all aimless, perpetual, circular conversations going?

Like maybe: "Canon digital is better than Nikon film but then Pixels are just technical and not art... so perhaps Nikon Art is better than Canon Digism But we must not lose ourselves in cartesian perspectivism??  something or other?
I feel a thesis coming on here.....

Herschel

Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep, now I see you´re right. Jumped right in without thinking long
enough, i fear.

Only thing left now is to laugh at myself. Feel fre to join, this
one´s on me.... :-o

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se

2005-06-11 kl. 22.49 skrev dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> At 04:43 AM 6/11/2005, you wrote:
>

>> And we´re all supposed to bow down in humiliation before this
>> irrefutable proof that digital is junk, and we should all go out and
>> buy Speed Graphics...
>
> Actually you have done exactly what K hoped when he slow trolled the
> list with that enticing bit of info-bait.

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology
Muscat