Re: digital future - was something else.

Herschel Mair wrote:

Isn't there some way we can incorporate the "Canon/Nikon" thing into this "DigitalFilm" thing and maybe throw in a little "Is it art?" We can get the mother of all aimless, perpetual, circular conversations going?

Art? What is Art? Is Photography Art? Heck now there's another one that's been going on since the 1840s!
Go for it..

Howard