Re: digital future - was something else.

> Actually you have done exactly what K hoped when he slow trolled the
> list with that enticing bit of info-bait.

troll.. hmm,

OK it's not about digital.
must be a troll..

And we come back to the ever-present thing about emails. They are _so_ easy to write -- just dash it off. But the body language is lost (though smileys can assist), and there is rarely the consideration often given to a letter in an envelope with stamp.

So sometimes feelings can get hurt. Unintentionally.

&i (: