Re: Nice HOAX Re: Digital lens question

Dear Colleagues,

Everything is within photography's ken. That's one of the reasons I practice it.

In a digital world who is to know what is truth? This is all I have ever asked.

As to some technobable about ip blocks and soforth, I guess you have to ask why would someone pretend to be someone that they are not?

And if someone were to do such a thing, should we ask ourselves why?

Best
Bob

James B. Davis wrote:

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:53:08 -0700, Jeff Spirer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>