Re: Acros 100 diafine

Diafine is supposed to last for a long time. You have to replenish solution A though, since the level of that one decreases.
You soak the film in solution A for 3 minutes, agitating intermitenlty
Then move them for another 3 minutes in Sol.B without agitation.

Also Diafine is a speed-enhancer developer, how fast did you rate your Acros? A quick search on the web said it should be rated @EI 160 for Diafine. Anyways, you'll se more details in the shadows.

Let us know how this experiment go.