Re: beetle necklace

Herschel,

Thanks for the response. It sounds like a challenging, but fun, project. The
lighting on the beetles was superb, as was your capture of the model. If you
put together something with the scorpions, I hope you submit it to the Forum
for display. That would be interesting, as I suspect the butterfly part of
the project would be also.

Didn't the Egyptians do something like beetle necklaces with scarabs?

peace

rand