Re: Thoughts about the PF exhibits for 14-AUG-04

On Saturday 14 August 2004 21:41, Rand Flory wrote:
> It has been a while since I have been able to find time to look even
> semi-critically at the weekly submissions to the Photo Forum.

> Peeter Vissak - Waiting for the concert

> What a beautiful setting for a concert! But Vissak has provided us with
> only a taste for what is going on. Where are the islet stages? Where are
> the performers?

> This image stimulates. I want to see more.

Thanks, Rand!

I must admit I myself was going to the concert location the very first time
with kind of hesitation and doubt (although seen overviews and pics in
newspapers and internet). But that place excelled my ecpectations by far!
Of course the weather was just right and the evening and the sunset were . . .
well, I'll demonstrate these later.

What I liked at this composition was the 'ornamental' general view and
slightly syrreal feeling of people like toys on the hillock.

The lager-tent isn't of much value there, but could not get rid of it (most of
people needed it too much ;o)

Until next time!

Peeter