Re: Thoughts about the PF exhibits for 14-AUG-04

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rand Flory" <ferret@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 12:41 PM
Subject: Thoughts about the PF exhibits for 14-AUG-04

But the question does arise: are these European Joshua tress? Or were these shot during an excursion to the southwest portion of the US?
Thank you for your kind and generous comments, Rand. Your thoughtful words made my day.

These Joshuas grow in Lancaster, California in the Prime Desert Woodland Preserve - a nature center where I volunteer. Believe me, we could use the moisture that caused that rainbow. The temperature has been over 100 for a while now, and it's extremely dry.

Even the animals at the preserve don't come out until after sundown and even then they carry little fans around with them and have a glasses of ice water in their paws {:-> We have one little coyote cub who wears a baseball cap, but he wears it backwards (we are in Los Angeles County) and the cap doesn't protect his eyes at all. See - I've been out in the sun too long!

Marilyn