Re: Canon 10D back focus (was: Digital Photography)

From: "Roger Eichhorn"

> I ask a simple technical question and what do I get back?  A diatribe
> implying that I and others who have asked for more information are
> either inexperienced or stupid.  So much for the vaunted civility of
> PhotoForum and its supposed helpfulness.

flame..err, photoforum is always civil! *

(* depending one's defenition of the society ;-)

R writes:
None of my lenses, all Canon, one L series,
seem to have the ability to change the "back focus."  (As described in
http://www.mediacollege.com/video/camera/howto/back-focus.html, for
example.)

I'v not heard of back focus as being a possibility either Roger.  the mount
can be reset but it's not anything to be undertaken lightly