Re: Forum webpage?

Brian, The Photofroum's website is at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum.html or, there is a shorter alias to it at: http://www.rit.edu/photoforum If you have any difficulty signing off and resubscribing just contact me directly and I will make it happen for you. regards Andy Davidhazy, andpph@xxxxxxx - PhotoForum on the Internet re: :) html> body> Hi All,br>br> I'm a long time member mostly listening lately. Anywho I need to change My email address for the list and cant find a link to the webpage (why I like webforums better, but few have the technical expertise this one does).br> Can someone help me here?br>br> br> Brian Blankenshipbr> a href="" eudora="autourl">http://www.bngraphics.com/a> br>br> font face="arial" size=2>"Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop"br> -Ansel Adams/font>font face="arial" color="#0000A0"> br> /font>/body> html>