From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 31 July 2004 17:43
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PhotoForum membership

I love this group of friends who have the exact same interest that I do. I got my first camera as a gift when I was 13. Up till now I really didn't have anyone else to talk to about photography. I did submit a picture or two, but found them to be not quite up to the quality presented here. I will submit again sometime in the future, but only after I can take some new pictures. Even if we don't get new members for some time, the ones we have now are pretty great!
Shyrell