Re: printer recommendations

Hi,

Interesting to read on PF that you must have profiles to print wonderful digital BW on Epson.

IMHO-With Photoshop and time... we can all create nice BW digital prints (hence a profile).
I feel it is
important to work with the printer and figure out some things on our own in
order to have an understanding of the digital process as related to our equipment choices.

Of course if cash is not a problem, the profiles are nice to own.

There are other lists that discuss digital
printing in BW, profiles are gone into in depth on that list.

Has anyone seen the BW output of the Epson Picturemate-
I am very pleased with it and hope Epson will make a larger format version of this system as the Picturemate only prints to 4x6. Still
even at 4x6 framed with a deep matt these prints would be saleable.
Anyone seen the printer?

-Bobbie