Jethro Tull concert?

Hi Kostas!

Due to Your recent post I happened to browse carefully around Your site and
found Jethro Tull performing apparently the same programme, they did here in
Estonia some years ago.

It evoked some questions.

First -- are You really a JT fan Yourself?
I ask because I am. And that particular concert was the very first one I could
see with "my own rheumy eyes", although I have gophered into their music
quite deeply (including several bootlegs with very much so-so quality).

Second -- how come You could take pictures on that gig?
Here it was prohibited from the very beginning of the advertising campaign.
Also everybody was practically searched at the entrance (you know -- bombs,
dogs and cameras!) and someone was removed from his front area location due
to snapshooting.

Third -- did You happen to know that both Ian Anderson and Martin 'Lancelot'
Barre are quite keen photo-enthusiasts and that Martin Barre has quite a
remarkable Leica camera collection?

Fourth -- Ian Anderson was taking some snaps himself during the final part of
the gig. He aimed his P&S into the audience to get some overview of the
'local brand of fans'. I happened to be about 5 metres out of the flash
limit, alas!

Now about the exhibition. Keep in the visually pleasing size when watched from
the distance of 1--2 metres. Do not allow unreasonable quality gaps. If Your
pictures have content -- keep them in reasonable size. Don't worry -- people
come closer if they do not see the faces and don't show them grainy spots
instead then!

Kindest regards and good luck with Your exhibition!

Peeter
with envy