RE: archival inkjet inks

H.

Which printer?  The term archival is kind of vague. How about 30-60
years with little care and 60-100 years protected in controlled
conditions?  Pigment inks have the longest tested (sort of) life.  See
Wilhelm: http://www.wilhelm-research.com/
Trouble is there are so many more variables of inks and paper than
traditional photo processes.

Go to MIS for ink source: http://www.inksupply.com/  I have used a lot
of their stuff and it's very good.

I'm beginning to re-think all the blood, sweat, and tears of non-mfg
inks though. If I add up all the $$$ over the years I probably spent
more per print than if I'd used OEM - never mind the mega-hours
screwing around with the printer. Of-course up until recently there was
no truly long-life OEM ink and paper combo for B/W and color.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING