Re: New twist at my wedding last week

> But everyone takes their mobile phone. That's a camera. It's getting
> ridiculous really, but that's another story...

Jim

I guess this won't surprise you much ... but I don't (won't) carry a
mobile phone  ;o)
Perhaps I should, land lines are getting fewer and far between in the
UK.

Yes, two phones went off during the last funeral service I attended
(bad form what?). Didn't see anyone using the camera function there at
least.

I guess once you are addicted to them then the habit becomes
impossible to break: twiching fingers, the desire to shoot everything
and mail to to all the people who mail you pictures of everything.  To
a non addict it's hard to understand.

Bob

PS: as a photography addict I wonder if it's that obvious that
wherever I go (camera or not) I'm still looking for pictures, angles
etc etd ....