Re: PF Exhibits on June 19, 04 "God made that image ..."

> Bob, your reactions are justified. Your shot this week is gorgeous.
> You have finely crafted a real winner. I love everything about it.
> Take no heed of those who can't appreciate nature photos.

Jim

Thanks for the support, but I do take Chris's comment well.
"I" love the shot: that's what counts ultimately.
If Chris or others don't that's fine by me. I wasn't meaning to rebut
his comments, but went off on a tangent based on parts of them.

For what it is worth: I just took two shots on my neighbor's digital
camera (cough, cough, splutter ;o) to show the flower in it's full
scale.

The bulb is Allium schubertii ...

1) with my fingers to show actual size of a floret:
http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/allium_004.jpg

2) In all it's glory against my garden wall:
http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/allium_003.jpg

This is really one of my favourite garden flowers: it's not cheap btw,
but a must have ...

Ain't digital wonderful: I'd have to wait at least a week to get
slides on line ;o)

Bob