Re: Gallery Review

trevor cunningham wrote:

Don Roberts <javascript:%7b%7d> Hierve el Agua

COOL! I want to see more, and a few close-ups as well. The tree and cliff distract me. I love it when the earth oozes. Ever been to Turkey? They apparently have something very similar to this, I think near Cappadocia. Maybe a little more south and west.

It is a neat place and I do have other views. I liked putting the scene in something of a perspective here. It is high on a mountain side. I haven't been to Turkey but we have a trip there tentatively planned for this August. I will note Cappadocia and see if we can get there.
Thanks for the review.
Don

Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, Iowa
* * We have met the enemy and he is us. - Walt Kelly