Re: Gallery Review

Elgenper wrote:

Don Roberts, Hierve el Agua:
Interesting subject, but for me there´s too much irrelevant matter in the picture. I´ve taken the liberty of cropping it and also raised the contrast (quality suffers greatly, since I had to work from the downsampled version shown. Please disregard the ugly artifacts.):
http://ofverbeck.se/foto/Extras/droberts-1.jpg

Per, I have some other photos that are more pattern, abstract views but I liked to place the scene in this one. You reworking is similar to some of the other photos I shot.
Thanks for the review.
Don

Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, Iowa
* * We have met the enemy and he is us. - Walt Kelly