RE: Gallery review

David, I don't think your review this week was overly critical or mean. The whole point of this Gallery exercise is to get straightforward feedback, and that's exactly what you've provided. Press on! (Shutter buttons, too.)

John

John Palcewski -- Self Portrait -- And a mirror, I presume?  I'd
straighten it (the milling in the paneling gives such a clear vertical
reference that it's bothersome to have it tilted for me).  And I'd do
something with the hot area in your top center forhead (I've had
surprisingly good luck just airbrushing some nearby skintone over it
gently).  Other than that I like the somewhat unusual lighting, and I
like your look of concentration and focus on the camera.  When I first
looked at the gallery this week, the other picture was up, but I
didn't get to reviewing it in time :-).

Hmmm. I seem to have been in a bit of a pissy critical mood this
week. Apologies to anybody who thinks I'm mean! And thanks to
everybody participating in the gallery this week, I continue to think
it's a central and important feature of this list, even if I'm not
managing to participate much myself.