Re: Gallery review

Thanks to Andy and John for the kind support.

And no offense taken, Jim.  I'm just as glad to know how my reviews
struck you.

I probably take putting images in the gallery *too* seriously, and so
don't get to it often enough.  Maybe I should loosen up and just toss
things that direction now and then, rather than wanting to find
something I think is really of exhibition quality.  (I think one
problem is that the pixel dimension limits are smaller than what I use
for my personal galleries, so I have to prepare a special edition for
the PF gallery; 500 pixels is just too small these days.)