Re: Gallery Review (Turkey)

Don,

The place you're looking for is Pamukkale--Google it for a preview. I was there as a child when my father was stationed in Turkey. It used to be that you could bathe and swim in the hot pools, which grew gradually cooler as you approached the side of the mountain. I don't know if this practice is still allowed, but the sight of this place is certainly memorable. There are ruins, including an amphitheater, nearby.

Another must-visit in Cappadocia is Goreme and the Fairy Chimneys.

Cheers,
Rich