Re: Gallery Review

At 5:57 AM -0700 5/30/04, trevor cunningham wrote:
I'm hoping this comes out right this week. I made a "Whirred" final but saved as plain text first... we'll see.

Amazing that Wirred can't even put out a plain text when it promises that that's what it's doing.

All your apostrophes are coming out as tiresome and hard to read i's with strange accents aigues over them. How about using your mail reader formatted for plain text?

Also, between each review there is gobs of empty space and after the last review I got at least 30 lines of emptyness.

Bloatware from Redmond, their standard behavior. That's one reason we all have to have these high speed computers and monster hard disks. Good for Dell, I suppose.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822